Coriander Tips and Tricks
- Essential herb in Asian, Mediterranean, Mexican and French kitchen.
- Coriander germinates in 8-10 days.
- Add the first Height Block when first leaves are visible.
- You can start harvesting in 3-4 weeks.
- Use the leaves with their stems.
- Recommended growing time 8 weeks, after that the leaves are too tall.
If you are interested in growing your own Coriander, you can find our plant seeds capsules here.
We plant a tree for every new subscriber!
Join our newsletter today and let's plant a tree! 🌲