Mint Tips and Tricks
- Sweet, perky herb, usually used in herbal teas, desserts and lamb dishes.
- Germination time 10 days, grows slowly at first, but is surprisingly fast and lush in the end.
- Add the first Height Block as the first leaves are visible.
- Pinch off the tips of each stem in one capsule as they are 5 cm tall.
- You can start harvesting in 5 weeks by picking the tips and biggest leafs.
If you are interested in growing your own Basil, you can find our plant seeds capsules here.
We plant a tree for every new subscriber!
Join our newsletter today and let's plant a tree! 🌲