Pok Choy Tips and Tricks
- Asian leafy vegetable with dark green leaves and juicy white stems.
- Mild taste that resembles spinach and cabbage, leaves can be used raw in salads or cooked e.g. in wok.
- Germination time about 4 days, grows fast.
- Add the first Height Block as the first leaves appear.
- You can start harvesting some leaves with their stems in about 3 weeks.
- You can harvest the biggest leaves first or cut all at once.
If you are interested in growing your own Basil, you can find our plant seeds capsules here.
We plant a tree for every new subscriber!
Join our newsletter today and let's plant a tree! 🌲