Pok Choy Tips and Tricks
- Asian leafy vegetable with dark green leaves and juicy white stems.
- Mild taste that resembles spinach and cabbage, leaves can be used raw in salads or cooked e.g. in wok.
- Germination time about 4 days, grows fast.
- Add the first Height Block as the first leaves appear.
- You can start harvesting some leaves with their stems in about 3 weeks.
- You can harvest the biggest leaves first or cut all at once.
If you are interested in growing your own Basil, you can find our plant seeds capsules here.