Cherry Tomatoes Venus Estimated Growth Time in Plantui SMART GARDEN
Cherry Tomatoes Venus Tips and Tricks
- Tomatoes need space to grow.
- In Plantui 6 Smart Garden use only three capsules and one capsule in a Plantui 3.
- Cover the adjacent holes with a piece of cardboard to block the light.
- Germinates in 7 days.
- Important: When the stems appear, remove all extra ones and only leave one stem per capsule!
- As the first flowers appear, shake the plant gently for pollination.
- You can also add a Blooming Height Block.
- When there are few raw tomatoes the lowermost stems and leaves can be cut off.
- Remember: When "Venus" is orange, its deep flavour is ready to be enjoyed.
Cherry tomatoes Venus are juicy and full of flavour. They are delicious! You can eat them just as they are or you can put them into salads, risottos, soups or add them to your favorite pizza. Roast them in the oven, with few garlic cloves, add extra virgin oil, basil and thyme, and you have a perfect sauce for your fresh pasta or grilled chicken breast. Taste and colour of cherry tomatoes Venus complement other greens and vegetables as well as meat and fish. So many options!