Cherry Tomatoes Venus Estimated Growth Time in Plantui SMART GARDEN
Cherry Tomatoes Venus Tips and Tricks
- Tomatoes need space to grow.
- In Plantui 6 Smart Garden use only three plant capsules and one plant capsule in a Plantui 3.
- Cover the adjacent holes with a piece of cardboard to block the light.
- Germinates in 7 days.
- Important: When the stems appear, remove all extra ones and only leave one stem per plant capsule!
- As the first flowers appear, shake the plant gently for pollination.
- You can also add a Blooming Height Block.
- When there are few raw tomatoes the lowermost stems and leaves can be cut off.
- Remember: When "Venus" is orange, its deep flavour is ready to be enjoyed.
Tomatoes were originally called “The Apple of Love”. South America is the origin, but nowadays it is the most popular veggie in the world. 200 000 000 000 kg/year grown worldwide! . We have tomatoes of different shapes, sizes and colours: almost black, purple, pink, orange...New varieties can be formed even in your own garden if one variety is pollinated with the pollen of another. Let our ´Venus´ Cherry Tomatoes ripen well into orange to enjoy it´s best juicy flavour.
Cherry tomatoes Venus are juicy and full of flavour. They are delicious! You can eat them just as they are or you can put them into salads, risottos, soups or add them to your favorite pizza. Roast them in the oven, with few garlic cloves, add extra virgin oil, basil, and thyme, and you have a perfect sauce for your fresh pasta or grilled chicken breast. Taste and colour of cherry tomatoes Venus complement other greens and vegetables as well as meat and fish. So many options!