Garden Rocket Estimated Growth Time in Plantui SMART GARDEN
Garden Rocket Tips and Tricks
- The peanut tasting mild Rocket.
- Germination in few days.
- Add the first Height Block when the first leaves can be seen.
- Grows quickly: first leaves with their stems can be used in three weeks.
- More new leaves will arise from the base.
- You can harvest the biggest leaves first or wait and cut all at once.
Rocket, also known as arugula, is the rebellious cousin of the great family of cabbages. It has been grown since ancient times, and not only for the taste. For example, the great Roman poet Virgil praises rocket for being able to ‘excite the desire of drowsy people’. Rocket has long, decorative leaves and a strong, peppery, and mustard-like flavour that gives an extra kick to milder lettuce leaves and tastes really good with different types of cheese. Sprinkle it on pizzas or sandwiches. You could also try using rocket like spinach: sauté or steam it and serve it as a side dish that does not, we repeat, does not taste like baby food.