Terms & Conditions Social Media Contests
1. The organiser of the competition is Plantui Oy.
2. The competition is free to enter for anyone – there is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter the competition.
3. The competition is open to residents of the Austria, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Plantui Oy and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. By entering the competition, the entrant is agreeing to these terms and conditions.
5. The competition may be run on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) simultaneously. Multiple entries are accepted, but only one will be considered.
6. The closing date for entries will be mentioned in the post, entries after this will not be considered.
7. The organiser takes no responsibility for entries not received.
8. The prizes are as stated and cannot be exchanged.
9. Winners will be chosen by random, or by qualification. The winners will be notified personally.
10. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification the organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
12. This competition/promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.