Red cabbage in extremely rich in vitamins! One handful of radish microgreens can equal to two full grown cabbages! These microgreens can contain 40 times the vitamin E compared to mature red cabbage. Vitamin E is important part of nutrition, it is one of the most important antioxidants in body, it protects cells, prevents aging, and improves skin! Use in wraps and omelets and garnish soups, meat dishes and or boost up your smoothie!
- C, E, K, carotenoids
- Calcium, potassium, magnesium
Microgreen Red Cabbage Tips & Tricks
- Brassica oleracea var. capitata f. rubra
- A high concentration of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Use one bag of seeds for one-quarter of Microgreens Tray.
- Harvest by cutting 1 cm above the base.
- Experience the variety of Microgreens from our range.
- Garnish your salads, sandwiches, soups and create your own fresh recipes.
- Enjoy fast growing Microgreens in 7-14 days!
- Kickstart your healthy lifestyle!
*The information provided is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to diagnose or treat any health condition and is not a replacement for treatment by a healthcare provider.