Viola True Blue Estimated Growth Time in Plantui SMART GARDEN
Viola True Blue Tips and Tricks
- The flowers can be used to decorate desserts, cakes, and salads, or inside ice cubes.
- Germination time 6-9 days
- Add a Height Block when you see the first leaves.
- The first flowers can be expected in 5-6 weeks.
- Ensure and lengthen flowering time by adding a Blooming Light Height Block!
- Pick the opened flowers in a couple of days.
- Use the flowers immediately after picking, since they will wither quickly.
- Recommended growing time 8-10 weeks or until the flowering decreases.
- Cut off the withered flowers from the plant to give the possibility for the new ones!
Related accessories you could benefit from:
Blooming Light Height Block is designed to provide optimal light for flowering plants to help them bloom.
Viola cornuta hybr.
Our violets have lovely blue flowers with a diameter of ca 2.5 centimeters. Many of us are very fond of violets: they look at us very innocently with their big eyes. In Victorian times violets were associated with humble modesty and other (rather boring) virtues. The Romans grew violets to flavor their wine. The violet flowers with their mild, sweet flavor can be used to garnish salads, desserts, and cakes. You can also make decorative ice cubes with a violet bloom inside, or try to make candied or crystallised violets.